Friday, April 5, 2013

Blog Under Construction - What is My OverBlog

First, my apologies for all of the changes on the blog site over the past few weeks.  It is a work in progress and I hope it will become more user-friendly and more helpful.  If you have any feedback, please feel free to leave in comments area or email me anytime.  

One new feature I would like your feedback on is the My OverBlog tab.  I first signed up for an Overblog account in 2012 but never really had an opportunity to explore it.  Now that I am using multiple social media tools, trying to offer a place that is "one stop shopping" is one of my goals.  

Overblog is an online blogging tool that is extremely popular in Europe (see references below).  It aggregates in one place a myriad of posts to different platforms:  Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.... and I am sure more to come.  I am enjoying exploring the toolkit and also like being able to go one place to see all of my posts.  I still have to tweak the "Home" button (right now I'm trying to teach myself some basic HTML...LOL!) which doesn't do anything.  You'll need to hit the back button until I get this figure out.

Take a look at the references below.  You might want to start your own Overblog.


References:
http://en.over-blog.com/offres-blog/presentation.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yzypzww6w

No comments:

Post a Comment